Now that Pfizer’s exclusivity patent is expiring you can now get a $4 Lipitor CoPay card.
- $54 or less, pay only $4
- $55 or more, save $50 off your monthly cost, up to $600 of savings per calendar year
- Offer good only in the US and Puerto Rico
- Card is limited to 1 person
- Card program expires 12/31/2012
- This Card is not valid for prescriptions that are eligible to be reimbursed, in whole or in part, by Medicaid, Medicare or other federal or state healthcare programs (including any state prescription drug assistance programs and the Government Health Insurance Plan available in Puerto Rico [formerly known as “La Reforma de Salud”])
- The maximum benefit for this program is $50 per month or $600 per year
The $4 Lipitor CoPay program is only available at participating pharmacies. For non-participating pharmacies you can still mail in the pharmacy receipt with product name, date and amount circled to Lipitor.
Additional limitations apply. Call 1-866-3-LIPITOR (1-866-354-7486) for program details or visit the Lipitor website.